Sunday, March 30, 2008

Quite Simply Amazing

Jess here. It's nearly 1am and I'm just sitting here on the couch watching Skip snore away and occassionaly mumble a word or two as he dreams, Molly drift off into lala land and Lucy gaze at me hoping for a midnight snack. We're all nestled together and as snug as a bug in a rug. Thank goodness for our spacious sectional couch. It seems as if it was just yesterday we were chidless and living such a busy, chaotic life. Our home was sort of a landing pad...stopping by only for meals, a shower and a nights rest. However, suddenly I'm sitting in the comforts of my warm and cozy home on a Saturday night (or early Sunday morning if you will), surrounded by those closest to my heart and loving every single minute of it. I grow to love Molly a million times more each and every single day. Watching Skip grow into such an extraordinary dad makes me fall more in love with him than ever before. What can I say, I am madly in love with my family and my "new" life. I am so very blessed and life as I know it is "quite simply amazing". Good night!

1 comment:

Nana's Nest said...

such a beautiful family you have...love one proud NANA and mom!

Just The Three of Us